Thank you for your interest. We have now hired a new music director who will be starting in August 2015.
Byron United Methodist Church is looking to hire a part-time Music Director
We are a small church located in far east Contra Costa County with a big heart for our neighbors. Our worship service is an informal blended style with music from the three United Methodist hymnals and a variety of more modern songs.
- Develop & coordinate whole church music program
- Plan services collaboratively
- Enhance congregational singing
- Planning, Rehearsal and Directing of Choir/Singers
- Strong Christian faith
- Musical background
- Church music experience preferred
- Ability to play an instrument helpful
Approximately 8 hours per week
Includes Sunday Worship at 9.30 a.m. plus rehearsals and planning
A more complete job description and requirements can be found by clicking here.
Send cover letter with resume to Earl Ongman: firstname.lastname@example.org or Byron UMC, PO Box 175, Byron, CA 94505